Darbi Accessories Ltd (E-Z UP Instant Shelters NZ) has put together the following privacy statement to indicate our commitment to provide privacy of your data and protect our customers during information gathering practices.
From time to time, we make changes to our information practices or alter the functionality of our Website. We always update this statement accordingly, so we encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on privacy practices at Darbi Accessories Ltd.
If you have any questions about our privacy policies or any other matter, please Contact Us.
Use of your information
Your personal details, purchasing history or any other information relating to your interaction with Darbi Accessories Ltd, or any of its entities will not be sold, traded or any in any way be made available to any other party for any purpose whatsoever, with the exception of repair agents and/or courier companies when applicable.
We will only release account and other personal information if we believe release is appropriate to comply with law; facilitate court proceedings; enforce or apply our terms and conditions; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Darbi Accessories Ltd, our users, or others.
Information we collect
Whenever you access this website, Darbi Accessories Ltd may collect the following types of information from you:
- The IP address of your machine when connected to the Internet and the domain name from which you are accessing the Internet;
- The operating system and the browser your computer uses and any search engine you are using;
- The date and time you are visiting;
- The URLs of the pages you visit, as well as any other information you may explicitly provide in the course of accessing the website such as your name, gender, email address and other personal details such as telephone number. We collect and use additional information to carry out internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand and serve you and our community.
- If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails, live chats or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Site, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
It is the policy of Darbi Accessories Ltd to send our clients emails throughout the purchasing process and other Newsletter emails they elect to receive. Further, it is our policy to immediately remove any client from any mailing list upon the client’s request. In addition, Darbi Accessories Ltd will send out promotional material to its Newsletter subscribers promoting material, clinics or events related to Darbi Accessories Ltd.
We do use email as a means of receiving feedback from our members, and we encourage you to Contact Us with your questions or comments.
Occasionally we receive reports from some of our customers that they believe our email database has been compromised and we are leaking their email addresses to spammers. Some of these customers have set up an email address that is only used for our emails and they cannot understand why they are receiving spam emails as well.
We have never - and will never - give out our customers email address or account details. We consider the practise to be both immoral and illegal. We are continuously monitoring our client database through our email service provider to ensure that it continues to be safe and secure.
We continue to consult with a number of email service providers to ensure that we keep on top of this issue as it is very important to us. We want to assure our customers that we will continue to monitor this area and take every step to ensure that their email addresses are not compromised or leaked.
Our site's registration form requires you to provide us contact information and may also require demographic information. Your contact information may be used to contact you when necessary.
Updating Your Personal Information
Darbi Accessories Ltd provides you with ways in which you can alter your personal data, including changing your email address, password, phone number, etc.
Control of Your Password
If you wish to have your registration removed from our directory for any reason, simply send us an email requesting to be removed.
How do we protect visitor information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won't affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders .
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
• DoubleClick Platform Integration
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
• We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
• NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
• Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Darbi Accessories Ltd
PO Box 303 377
North Harbour, Auckland
New Zealand, 0751
Head Office: (09) 415 3565
Last Edited on 24-07-2017